Echoes of Victory from KMUTT - An epistle of accolades on Dr. Jamilu Abubakar

Academia is a field of patience and resilience, only those who are willing to pay the price for hardwork receive the medal of PhD. The struggle can be daunting but at the end only the fierce emerge with victory. 
Dr. Jamilu Abubakar has gone through the rigorous test and has emerged victorious, his name now concretized and his pen refilled with the golden ink.
Jamilu Abubakar is not an unpopular name at the department of mathematics Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, he is a fine, gentle man with prestige who adores hardwork. He is a first class product of the same department and has just completed a PhD with the King Mongkut University of Technology Thonbury (KMUTT) Thailand, under the supervison of the erudite Prof. Poom Kumam of fixed point research laboratory.
Before his PhD defence, Dr. Jamilu completed a six month research visit at the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
My first contact with the doctor was in 2014 when I had a missing grade in one of my courses, he was soft-spoken and guided me on what to do, he will later be the lecturer assigned to teach my set Real Analysis I, and I can still remember his recommendation of Classical Real Analysis textbook by M. bruckner, the book was helpful to many of us who had time to read it, I can't imagine my analysis skills without his recommendations. Dr. jamilu was also assigned to teach us functional analysis during our final year in 2017, the course was stressful but the doctor spared out time to ensure we understood its rudiments. His advise, recommendations and mentorship has seen many of his students prospering in their various fields of life. I can not forget his contribution towards the supervision of my final year project. He ensured I wrote a research paper out of the project, that was my major introduction to mathematical research.
Mathematics class of 2017 is indeed grateful to have passed through the mentorship of a man like Jamilu Abubakar. We pray for this new degree to be beneficial to him and those who will come across him, we pray his works have an everlasting impact on science and humanity in general and lastly we pray for longevity so that he shall enjoy the fruits of his hard work. Congratulations to the newest Doctor.